We are pleased to announce that in the online game Legend Of Mir HispaRed we have developed a new elementary system.
Players may develop different elementary imbalances with which they may have affinity to one or more elements of their choice. Depending on the affinity acquired by each character, they can inflict more damage to creatures of the opposite element or receive more damage from certain creatures.
The elemental materials are composed of the following elements: fire, water, thunder, earth, light and dark.
And follow the following elementary rules:
- Fire does more damage to the earth, and in turn gives resistance against the earth.
- The earth does more damage to the thunder, and in turn gives resistance against the thunder.
- Thunder makes more damage to water, and in turn gives resistance against water.
- Water does more damage to fire, and in turn gives resistance against fire.
- Light does more damage to the dark.
- The dark makes more damage to light.
Learning and mastering this new system of elementary subjects, allows players to take advantage when fighting different creatures to continue advancing in the game. In addition, in the PVP against other players, it also allows for several advantages or disadvantages that can be very helpful and decisive in a combat.
To increase a specific element can be done through the attribute points (AP), or with the use of gems and orbs that can give an element to an object.
Later we will be including new objects with elements, systems that can modify or increase an element, new magics that give new elemental powers and much more.